While I was waiting for a friend (like an hour ahead) in a small tea house in Seoul, I started to sketch some lettering with a vibe of the 80s or 90s but not in a very obvious way, did a couple words and then I started to look on google for more cool places to go after the tea; and found a blog who had the quote I used as inspiration to use my designed letters... DREAM, BELIEVE, DO AND REPEAT.

It took me 6 months after I returned from South Korea, to finally finish this, because all I did during 6 weeks in Korea was to dream and believe and do it and repeat it again and again.

I'm in the process of design the whole alphabet and maybe I'll name it like the nickname my design colleagues gave me since school days... Bombon. Or maybe a more strong variation like BOMBONATOR; what do you think?